Don’t spend hours at the hardware store buying wooden dowels or an electric conduit.
Stop wasting time fabricating and assembling.
Stop hanging ugly banners.
Keep your banners wrinkle-free and looking sharp with the appropriate banner hardware.
Our hanging banner hardware is a perfect fit for your business.
– Avoid spending hours at the hardware store buying wooden dowels or an electric conduit.
– Stop wasting time fabricating and assembling.
– Stop hanging ugly banners.
– Keep your banners wrinkle-free and looking sharp with the appropriate banner hardware.
Hanging banners can be difficult without the proper equipment. Looking for an economical way to get your message across? Turn your storefront windows into a sales space.
Our hanging banner hardware is a perfect fit for your business. For the easiest way to advertise in your shop window, and have people take note of your business location, invest in our hanging banner hardware.
Banners do a great job grabbing attention when hanging from the ceiling or off walls; But how do you prevent them from looking cheap? Use our equipment 🙂 Add an extra touch to your shop while you display your products in a whole new way.
Hang any banner, printed vinyl, or printed fabric. Widely used by our customers in retail, grocery stores, shopping malls, and trade shows.
Hanging Banner tips:
- Use signage to attract customers to your shop and get them to spend, spend, spend!
- New displays are the most important sign of your shop being fresh, up-to-date, and clean.
- Your sign must clearly indicate what you are selling.
- If your shop is based on pedestrian traffic, try to use window displays that showcase events, sales, and seasonal products.
- You don’t have to be a Macy’s location in Manhattan to impress customers with your shop windows.
- Change them often with new displays to highlight seasonal products or sales.
- Add signs to your windows to attract attention, but make sure that it does not block the view of the goods inside.
- Once you have attracted customers to your shop, use signage to guide their shopping patterns.
- Do not restrict your signage to words.
- As with social media, images attract attention in the shop.
- Adding banners with attractive images and photos is a fun and inexpensive way to change your shop windows.
- Hanging a vinyl banner on the front of your shop can be a great way to announce seasonal events and sales without breaking the bank.
- Save the wording general ( “Spring Sale today” ) instead of including specific dates or prices, and you can reuse banners each year.
”Our clients’ challenges come in many shapes and forms. Having the Team at shomi! on our side, is like having an ace up our sleeve. Whether the challenge is sheer magnitude, custom design related, rush timing or logistics based, I can ALWAYS count on them to step up with a smile.Mike MillerICON Digital Productions
”The team at shomi! Inc. is beyond exceptional to work with. YOU GUYS/GALS ARE THE BEST! 🙂Amanda ArnotCategory 5
”shomi! has been a trusted and valuable partner to Big Picture Imaging since we opened our doors in 2004.Brian SpiteriBIG Picture Imaging
”I love working with shomi! no matter the project, they leave a smile on my face.Kinga KrawczykiewiczLowe Martin Group
”When our retail customers have tight deadlines for their store openings, we know we can count on shomi! to deliver what they promise, when they promise. They haven’t missed a deadline yet!Paul CalhounSunset Neon Products
”Serving the entertainment industry, I must meet unique and complex demands. No matter the size of the project the team at shomi! always come back with a firm “No problem, we will get it done!”Matt ConeCameron Advertising
”Working with these guys is the best… Great service, CHECK. On-time delivery, CHECK. Funny as F%$#, CHECK!Joyce LaynoImages Advertising Creations
”"Over the last 20 years I have witnessed the evolution of shomi! from a small banner shop to one of the foremost fabricators of custom display hardware. They have been my go-to-guys for all sorts of interesting challenges and they always make me look good.Greg DonaisCerta Opportune
”We deal with big name retailers and confidentiality is of the utmost importance. We trust shomi! so much that we ask them to collaborate directly with our customers to solve their challenges!Patty KrukaTI Group